Monday, April 11, 2011

2011!

I never expected I would get down to blogging all over again.

Okay first things first:

1) Never had a 1st April quite as bad as this one.
2) Never realized how supportive my friends are
3) Never realized how supportive my family is
4) Never realized I was this strong.

I think i was really mad/angry at first, maybe a little paranoid at the people i expected to judge me. But i was relieved that no one did. That aside, i am basically working on making the rest of my university life as fruitful as possible.

Musical career in progress. Joined plato's cave as a Artist Practioneer. Ok, i really wonder how that will turn out. I will be required to go through guitar training, song writing and drama. In a whole, i am expected to come out after the 1 year as a self-taught singer/song writer with the necessary performance skills?. Scares me. do your dreams scare you? Like, you think you are meant to do it, but at the same time you are not? Rhetorical question. No ones gonna answer anyway.


Aight. adios. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment